YRP R&D Promotion Committee
1st Floor, YRP Center No.1 Bldg., 3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-0847, Japan
YRP R&D Promotion Committee has been promoting various projects related to research and development in Yokosuka Research Park (YRP) as a non-profit voluntary organization since its predecessor was established in 1987, with the aim of contributing to the development of information and communication technology. In order to further enrich and develop our activities and to expand them in various fields, we have become a general incorporated association (established in December 2020).
- Formation of R&D centers that are attractive to research institutions entering the area, as well as comprehensive policies and specific business plans related to R&D
- Establish an environment for experiments conducted by firing radio waves
- Collaboration and coordination with related domestic and international organizations for research and development in Yokosuka Research Park
- Various projects to promote the Yokosuka Research Park Project, such as attracting companies and public relations
- Cooperation and coordination with the advancement organizations based on the Yokosuka Research Park Project Infrastructure Development Project Environmental Impact Forecast Evaluation Report and the Yokosuka Research Park Implementation Plan
- Other businesses necessary to achieve the objectives of the corporation
- Business incidental to each of the preceding items
|English：YRP R&D Promotion Committee
|3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-0847, Japan
|Date of establishment
|Dec. 1st, 2020
* Please replace (at sign) with “@”.