Purpose and Overview
The Forum shall aim at contributing to sound advancement of new radio systems and services using new radio communication technologies to promote their early commercialization and international deployment. To achieve these aims, the Forum conducts R&D, investigation, information collection, liaison and coordination with related organizations, and dissemination activities, etc., on new radio communication technologies.
- R&D on new radio communication technologies using testbeds
- Investigation on new radio communication technologies
- Collection, exchange, and provision of information on new radio communication technologies
- Liaison and coordination with organizations related to new radio communication technologies
- Dissemination and awareness raising of new radio communication technologies
- Other activities necessary for the achievement of the Forum’s purposes
|Executives||President： Dr.Hiroyuki Morikawa (Professor, University of Tokyo)
Vice President： Dr. Katsuhiko Kawazoe (Managing Executive Officer, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation)
|Members||112 members (June 2023)|
|Date of Establishment||July 3rd, 2009|
|Secretariat||YRP R&D Promotion Committee
* Please replace (at sign) with “@”.
The 10th General Assembly of WSN PRomotion Committee was held online.Date: Aug. 3rd (Thu.) , 2023, 13:00 – The items for discussion were unanimously approved.
The 15th General Assembly of BWF was held online.Date: June 16th (Fri.) , 2023, 10:00 – The items for discussion were unanimously approved.
Joint Meeting of WPT-WG (58th) and WPT Standard Development Subcommittee (52nd) was held. Date: Nov. 11st (Wed.), 2023Venue: Tokyo *Held online Main Agenda Status of International Cooperation and International Standardization Activities.– Report on ITU-R WP1A and SG1 meetings. (Jun – July, 2022)– Report of AWG-29 and AWG-30 Meetings.– APG Reports.– Report of the 19th CJK WPT-WG […]
The 19th CJK WPT-WG meeting was held. Date: Nov. 24th (Thu.), 2022Venue: Tokyo *Hybrid of online and on-site
The email address of the BWF secretariat has changed due to the relocation of the YRP R&D Promotion Committee server. old : bwf-sec(at sign)yrp.co.jpnew : bwf-sec(at sign)yrprd.or.jp* Please replace (at sign) with “@”. We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your support.
Wireless Power Transmission Working Group of Broadband Wireless Forum released a technical report “RESULT OF ASSESSMENT ON ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE DUE TO WIRELESS POWER TRANSFER SYSTEMS” in March 2016. This technical report was compiled based on the results of assessment that were conducted under a three-party framework composed of Hokkaido University, Japan Arrhythmia Device Industry Association […]
Wireless Power Transmission Working Group of Broadband Wireless Forum released a technical report “GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF WIRELESS POWER TRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGIES” in April 2011, and revised this report in April 2013.This technical report is designed to specify a set of guidelines for the “use of wireless power transmission / transfer technologies.” In states where […]
- New Membership Qualification: Members of YRP R&D Promotion Comittee
- Annual fee： You only need to pay the annual membership fee of the the YRP R&D Promotion Comittee.
- Contact address： bwf-sec(at mark)yrprd.or.jp
* Please replace (at mark) with “@”.
- Mail Form to BWF Secretariat